Finally… I create a blog, even though I have no idea for writing, but I try to writing, hehehe… I am motivated by my new friend. She is so smart and nice girl… thank God, I’ve meet her.
During this, I just read, browsing, download, etc. from internet. The most visited is Facebook… ‘lol’ hahaha…… yeah, I opened it every morning… i can say that everyday, after arrived in office. But sure, in the breaking time.
I can find my old friend, from elementary school, Junior high school and Senior High School. Hoho… the world seemed small because of internet. Long time, I never contact with them, but now I can contact them since I joined with facebook. Obvious… all my friend have big change on their life. Among them, married already and having children. Sometimes, they ask me about married… “when you get married”… hehehe… I have no idea to answer the question when they ask me everytime. Wait and see, I’ll invite you all to come to my wedding party later, InshaAllah…^_^
Beside, my old friend, I got new friend also, of course on the facebook, the social network… :-D, I read their good notes, chatting with them, made a joke with them… hehehe… sometimes they share their notes, their nice pict and their music, thanks my friends…
Well, still about my facebook. Recently, I can’t open my facebook, huhuhu… that happened on my PC only, eits… there are both of my friend can’t open it also . May be, the IT man blocked the website, that’s why we can’t access it. But, why only three of us. Huh… don’t care, even though I can’t open the facebook, I still can open it on my friend PC whose didn’t blocked by IT man, ‘lol’ yeah… and the most important now, I create my blog that I can writing what I feel on my mind. And the last one, writing something in English to improve my English, thanks my new friend.
Welcome to the blog worrrllld!
ReplyDeletetrust me it will be fun :)
just write everything you feel!
I feel enjoy already, thanks dear... ^_^
ReplyDelete